Northmoor Enterprises, Church Farm, Northmoor, Oxfordshire
Northmoor Enterprises is a partnership of Graham and Julia Shelton, owners of the registered trademarks Northmoor Lamb®, Northmoor Beef®, and Northmoor Pork® and trading from Church Farm, Moreton Lane, Northmoor, Witney, Oxon OX29 5SY.
Northmoor Enterprises aims to meet the requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR], the guidelines on the Information Commissioner’s website as well as our professional guidelines and requirements.
The Information Governance Lead is Graham Shelton.
This Privacy Notice is available by email if you contact email@example.com, or you can request a printed copy by writing to The Information Governance Lead, Church Farm, Moreton Lane, Northmoor, Witney, Oxon OC29 5SY.
You will be asked to provide contact information if you wish to subscribe to receive email updates and blogs on the farm, as well as news and special offers from the butchery. The purpose of our holding this information is to enable us to provide you with this information.
The categories of data we process are:
• Name, address, telephone and email contact details, for the purposes of providing online delivery of your orders
• Name and personal contact details for the purposes of providing relevant news and information.
We never pass your personal details to a third party and will keep it confidential.
• Personal data is securely stored in the UK whether in digital or hard copy format
• Personal data is obtained when you make an enquiry or make a purchase. This includes name, postal address, email address, telephone number
The lawful basis of processing personal data such as name, address, email or phone number is:
• Consent of the data subject
• Processing is necessary for the provision of services by Northmoor Enterprises.
The retention period for customer data is a minimum of 10 years. The retention period for staff records is 6 years.
You have the following personal data rights:
• The right to be informed
• The right of access
• The right to rectification
• The right to erasure
• The right to restrict processing
• The right to object.
Further details of these rights can be seen at the Information Commissioner’s website. Here are some practical examples of your rights:
• If you are a client of Northmoor Enterprises you have the right to withdraw consent for important notifications, newsletters, surveys or marketing. You can inform us to correct errors in your personal details or withdraw consent from communication methods such as telephone, email or text. You have the right to obtain a free copy of your records within 1 month
• If you are not a client of Northmoor Enterprises you have the right to withdraw consent for processing personal data, to have a free copy of it within 1 month, to correct errors in it or to ask us to delete it. You can also withdraw consent from communication methods such as telephone, email or text.
We have carried out a Privacy Impact Assessment and you can request a copy from the person whose details are shown below.
Comments, suggestions and complaints
Please contact Graham Shelton at Church Farm Northmoor for a comment, suggestion or a complaint about your data processing at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing to Church Farm, Moreton Lane, Northmoor, Witney, Oxon OC29 5SY.
If you are unhappy with our response or if you need any advice you should contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). Their telephone number is 0303 123 1113, you can also chat online with an advisor. The ICO can investigate your claim and take action against anyone who’s misused personal data. You can also visit the ICO website for information on how to make a data protection complaint.